NeoLoad continuously delivers new features to support performance testing automation from APIs to end-to-end application testing. This webinar covers NeoLoad new capabilities from NeoLoad 6.10 to the most recent 7.1 release (Nov 25).
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Create, run and manage performance tests as code via a standalone YAML file or multiple semantic files
- Collaborate, share and manage all test assets through the native GIT/NeoLoad integration
- Use OpenShift dynamic infrastructure capability for load tests
- Integrate NeoLoad load tests in Docker friendly Continuous Integration pipelines such as GitLab, AWS CodeBuild and Azure DevOps
- Reserve load testing infrastructure (controllers and load generators) and virtual users and avoid testing schedule conflicts among the teams.
- Schedule your tests to leverage your test infrastructure during off-business hours
- Test Citrix with NeoLoad with a compact set of Citrix actions for a better readability and easier to maintain scripts