Test environments these days are rarely built out to the same level as production environments, so they can never achieve the full scale and realism that you’d see in “real life.” Plus, testing environments can easily get stale and out-of-date. Additionally, with the faster pace of modern application development and the rise of DevOps automation, the use of large-scale testing environments has been minimized.
As a result, Testing in Production has grown in popularity. But what’s the right way to load and performance test an application in production to get the results you need without impacting your live users?
Speakers: Scott Barber, Chief Technologist, PerfTestPlus & Brad Stoner, Senior Performance Engineer, Neotys
You will learn about:
- How to avoid impacting real users on your app
- What you can do to filter results to get to a root cause
- When and where to use service virtualization
- How to deal with security roadblocks when testing
- How to leverage your test designs to monitor the app in production