June 2017 Release
What’s New in NeoLoad 6?
Do the entire test cycle – from test design through analysis and reporting – faster. Monitor tests in real-time when executed from a Continuous Integration (CI) server (e.g. Jenkins) and compare with baseline results. Detect performance problems in real-time during tests, without waiting for the results before taking corrective action to address any issues. Share test results easily using a web-based SaaS interface, to stakeholders who would like to participate in (or just consume) the analysis, but who are not performance testing specialists.
NeoLoad 6.0 is now available. Like all previous releases of NeoLoad, this newest release highlights our commitment to, and progress towards, giving you the fastest, most automated performance testing and monitoring tools for Agile and DevOps testing environments.
Easier collaboration with NeoLoad Web
New Web-based SaaS interface can easily display and share charts and tables with anyone involved in performance test execution or analysis (testers, developers, QA Managers, business stakeholders/ product owners) who need to use and share test results.
All NeoLoad users have a free plan provisioned to use the new NeoLoad Web module as SaaS. So try it right now! Read the documentation to get started.
Additional set of test analysis features available in NeoLoad Web
More-accurate diagnosis and faster reaction time when a test detects a performance issue; no need to wait for the end of a test to react and fix the problem.
• Personalized graphical dashboards allow you to mix several KPIs in the same graph (e.g. average transaction times, average request response time, and total transaction failed)
• Statistics can be shown for each element delivered (e.g. min/max/average) for each individual element by request/ transaction/page, and monitoring counters (e.g. CPU).
To learn more about NeoLoad Web,click here
Key Test Settings included in Test Report
Key test settings are included by default in the test report to keep the full details of the context in which test have been done
Access all APIs without having to open the NeoLoad controller, and integrate smoothly in the Continuous Integration tool chain.
How to Update to NeoLoad 6
Provided you have a valid support package, here’s how to update your version of NeoLoad:
- Download NeoLoad 6
- Install NeoLoad in a new directory (do not install on top of the old version).
- You don’t need a new license key. You will just be asked to activate your current license key for version 6
- Make sure you back up your projects before using them with the new version.