Enterprises that have relied on LoadRunner as their status quo performance testing tool for years are increasingly finding that it has not kept pace with the shift to Agile/ DevOps methodologies. With development cycles getting shorter and new applications, microservices, APIs and features being released faster and faster, these enterprises are turning to NeoLoad as the performance testing platform that meets their modern needs.
Neotys interviewed 10 enterprise customers who made the migration to find out exactly what the truth of the matter is.
In this webinar, we covered:
- Real vs perceived technical obstacles to migration.
- Immediate and surprising quick wins from migrating
- Time to script tests pre- and post-migration and overall test maintenance savings
- Skills and expertise required in one performance testing approach with LoadRunner vs NeoLoad
- Experience performance testing new vs old scripts within an Agile/DevOps environment.
- Results using NeoLoad for both DevOps and traditional end-to-end testing.