Position: Customer Success Engineer
Location: Marseille or Paris – Partial home office is an option
As a member of the Neotys Customer Success Team, your overall duties will be to ensure that customer satisfaction remains at the highest level, secure renewals and identify potential additional sale opportunities.
In this context, you will be trained on the Neotys products and learn Neotys CSM best practices to work efficiently with existing and new customers in order to fulfill their requirements and expectations.
You will play a key role in onboarding new Neotys customers and helping them adopt our solution. You will also be the main point of contact for existing and more mature Neotys customers to help them use our product and relay any requirement they may have to Neotys Product Management.
The Neotys customer base is composed of large corporations in all main verticals. You will operate on Neotys European key geos (France, UK, DACH, Benelux), but other geos are possible.
The most accurate support and services (training and consulting) are to be delivered. To reach this goal, you will be dealing with customers either remotely or on-site (or both). Mobility is a must and could take up to 50% of your work time.
The Customer Success Engineer is a transverse position within the company and will require interactions with Neotys Product Management, R&D, Marketing and Pre-sales teams. Besides that, you will be actively working with Neotys Account Executives and report to the VP of Customer Success.
You should have good interpersonal skills, be organized and be an excellent communicator both orally and in writing.
- Graduated from an engineering school with a specialization in IT or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge in Web technologies.
- Excellent knowledge in load testing, and testing industry.
- Good knowledge in Development methodologies (Agile, DevOps), integration and associated tools (Continuous Integration, Deployment, Git, Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker …).
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Consultant or Customer Success Engineer in performance engineering.
- Ability to work in a team with a good communication process.
- Particular inclination to work in a very technical environment.
- Proactive worker.
- Fluent in English, ability to write software documents in English.
If your profile matches our requirements, please forward your resume together with a letter of application to: .