The Windows monitoring module allows you to monitor all Windows machines and get specific counters from the Operating System. NeoLoad uses PerfMon to get the standard Windows performance counters.
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools).
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
On a typical Windows server, the main, basic counters are as follows:
- MemoryPages/sec. Detects the Pages/sec swap rate. The pages/sec rate is the speed at which the pages are read from or written to the disk when resolving hardware page faults. A hardware page fault occurs when a process has to access code on a physical disk because it cannot be accessed in the memory.
- MemoryAvailable Megabytes. Indicates how much physical memory remains after the working sets of running processes and the cache have been served.
- ProcessorProcessor Time %. CPU activity in percentage.
- SystemProcessor Queue Length. This counter displays the number of threads waiting to be executed in the queue that is shared by all processors on the system.
- Physical diskDisk Time %. Percentage of elapsed time spent by the selected physical disk drive executing read or write requests.
- Network InterfacePackets/s. Rate at which packets are sent and received on the network interface.
Find Out More
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in U.S.A and other countries.