SQL Server monitors allow the user to monitor all the Windows machines and get specific counters from SQL Server. NeoLoad uses PerfMon to get the standard Windows performance counters.
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
On a typical SQL Server, the main, basic counters are as follows:
- SQL ServerBuffer Management: Buffer cache hit ratio %. Indicates how often SQL Server goes to the buffer, not the hard disk, to get data.
- SQL ServerMemory Manager: Total Server Memory (KB). If this reaches the level of the overall server memory, it means the server needs more RAM.
- SQL Servergeneral statistics: User connections. Number of users connected to the system.
Find Out More
SQL Server is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in U.S.A and other countries.