NeoLoad is able to monitor your Oracle Application Servers during a load test using the JMX (Java Management Extension) protocol. The monitors require no specific installation on your server and are not intrusive (no WAR to install, no classpath to change etc.).
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
OAS monitors are divided into 7 categories:
- DataSource. Provides data source connection pool information for each data source.
- ThreadPool. Monitors thread pool information for each pool.
- Transactions. Monitors transactions for the whole server…
- WebModule. Monitors web modules on the server.
- JVM. Monitors the VMs on the server.
- EJB. Monitors the activity for each EJB. EJB’s are divided into three types: StatefulSessionBean, StatelessSessionBean and MessageDrivenBean.
Find Out More
Oracle is a trademark of Oracle Corporation in U.S.A and other countries.