NeoLoad LiveCycle Data Services monitoring module allows you to monitor remotely LiveCycle Data Services ES (LCDS) application services during load tests, resulting in a speedier diagnosis of performance slowdowns.
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
With LiveCycle Data Services monitor, NeoLoad listens all of your LCDS application services criticial counters, including:
- EndPoints. Counters about your application endpoints, including push and stream mode ones.
- Services. Counters about your application business services, either Data Services, Remote Services or HTTP Proxy Services.
- Throughput. Information about the endpoints data processed throughput.
- Sequence Manager. Counters about the Sequence Manager (object broker).
- Throttle Manager. Statistics for messages whose throughput has been throttled.
- FlexClientManager. Information about the Flex clients state.
More information: Category dedicated to Adobe Flex
Find Out More
LCDS, LiveCycle, Flex, AMF, AIR and FLASH are trademarks of Adobe Systems incorporated in U.S.A and other countries.