IIS monitors allow the user to monitor all the Windows machines and get specific counters from Internet Information Server.
NeoLoad uses PerfMon to get the standard Windows performance counters.
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
On a typical IIS, the main performance objects are as follows:
- Internet Information Services Global
- Web Service
- Web Service Cache
- HTTP Indexing Service
Find Out More
IIS is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in U.S.A and other countries.