Achieve Performance Testing Excellence for Your SAP Apps
SAP applications are business-critical for your core operations. They must be continuously tested to avoid outages and slowdowns due to new application upgrades, service packs, customizations, and enhancement packages.
Why Should You Attend?
Join us to discover how to achieve performance testing excellence for your SAP applications. In this webinar we will cover topics such as:
- Why performance matters for SAP applications
- What are the typical use cases for performance testing, including deployment of new applications or customized developments, migration to the cloud, or upgrading to a new SAP release
- Top challenges when testing SAP applications
- Best practices for SAP performance testing
- Demo of how to use NeoLoad for performance testing to test SAP more efficiently than with other tools.
Stephan is a veteran Performance Engineer who firmly believes that performance testing should be considered in the very first stages of the software development lifecycle. He worked on 10’s of large testing programs across various industries, from legacy mainframe to SAP and all kinds of web applications. He helped the customer to develop teams from simple project based load test to Performance CoE’s. Stephan spent 13 years with Mercury/HP, seven years with MicroFocus and three years with Capgemini as performance testing consultant and today he runs professional services in the DACH region for Neotys, a leading performance testing solution vendor.