Businesses worldwide rely on the Cloud to keep pace with the speed of innovation. As organizations expand, they need to support growth with computing architecture able to scale as needed, and they look to the public cloud to address this need. In the age of the Internet of Things, most enterprise apps are delivered and consumed as a service.
Application performance is now a competitive differentiator that determines whether users will consume the app based on the provided user experience.
You will learn about:
- The advantages provided by the Cloud in many situations for ensuring your web applications perform well in production
- The limitations of a test strategy that relies solely on cloud-based testing
- The need for a complementary internal load testing solution
- Best practices for load testing in the Cloud
- Key capabilities to look for in a load testing solution