Why is Blockchain a Game-Changer?
Blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, openly shared public ledger that is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT). Because blockchain is based on DLT, it is considered impossible to make amendments, which instills confidence when making high-value or high-risk transactions, with traceability.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn about:
- Engendering Digital Trust
- Blockchain and Risk Mitigation
- The Blockchain Ecosystem and its Plethora of Use Cases
- Adoption across the Supply Chain
- Barriers to Blockchain Adoption