In this hands-on workshop, we’ll familiarize you with how to write API load tests for the NeoLoad Platform using our YAML DSL. This automation and development friendly flavor of load testing simplifies the process so that all teams can participate in early and often performance feedback. We’ll walk through the concepts and components, giving a chance for Q&A along the way, and actually run freshly minted tests in modern CI pipelines!
What we covered:
- Writing your first NeoLoad as-code test
- Top-level constructs: paths, populations, scenarios, servers, SLAs & variables
- Refactoring: multiple files and includes, multiple environments and reusability
- Dynamic data: correlations and data variables
- Additional tooling to run NeoLoad as-code from workstation to pipeline
Instructional Presenter: Paul Bruce, Performance Engineering Director at Neotys