Performance test execution can easily be automated with Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Jenkins. But the performance testing challenges faced by Agile and DevOps teams goes far beyond test execution.
Performance testing is complicated and time-consuming. Many aspects still require human action, including test design, test script maintenance, and interpretation of test results. To keep up with the accelerated pace of software release, performance engineers need automation at every step of the test cycle to test faster and in a continuous manner.
Join this web seminar to learn how to maximize your automated performance testing. You’ll also discover how to:
- Automate test design to save time
- Reuse functional test scripts for performance testing
- Automate test script maintenance
- Accelerate test result interpretation
- Reuse performance test scripts to monitor application performance in production