SAP applications are business-critical for your core operations. They must be continuously tested to avoid outages and slowdowns due to new application upgrades, service packs, customizations, and enhancement packages.
You will learn about:
- Why performance matters for SAP applications
- What are the typical use cases for performance testing, including the deployment of new applications or customized developments, migration to the Cloud, or upgrading to a new SAP release
- Top challenges when testing SAP applications
- Best practices for SAP performance testing
- Demo of how to use NeoLoad for performance testing to test SAP more efficiently than with other tools