Stijn has over 17 years’ international experience (including banking, insurance & telco) as performance test specialist and test manager using both agile and waterfall models.
Stijn has worked in Europe, New Zealand and Australia as Performance Engineer testing and optimising complex enterprise solutions (Oracle Financials, Oracle Forms, Oracle Web Center, CRM Applications, JD Edwards, J2EE solutions, Vignette, SIEBEL, SAP, IBM Web Sphere Portal, Cúram).
Stijn is intrigued by the changing world of Digital Transformation. He enjoys developing alternative and pragmatic testing solutions to enable Rapid Delivery inline with DevOps principles.
Stijn is enthusiastic, social and open minded; a team player and a leader with a deep technical knowledge who -still- can communicate in normal language.
– Test management and leadership
– Business Development
– Coaching, mentoring and training
– Non functional testing (Performance, Load, Volume, Availability, Capacity, Scalability, Resilience)
– Tuning and optimization of enterprise solutions
– Front-end web optimization
– Scaled Agile (SAFe) and DevOps
– Scrum framework
– Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Real User Monitoring (RUM)
– Service Virtualization (SV)
– Continuous Integration (CI):
– Data analysis and business intelligence
– Toolset assessments
Neotys NeoLoad, HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Cente, IBM Rational Performance Tester, HP QTP, SilkPerformer, JMETER, SoapUI, Quality Center, JIRA, AppDynamics APM, CA IntroScope, Selenium, Dynatrace APM (AppMon)