Introducing Keptn 0.8: Automating Distributed Performance & Resiliency Testing
Keptn has matured to version 0.8 with many capabilities demanded by previous PAC meetings
Keptn 0.8 comes with big, anticipated changes demanded by previous PAC events. Keptn 0.8 now allows parallel and remote execution of services made possible through the separation of control and execution plane. Keptn’s UI, the Keptn’s bridge, was enhanced with better visualization of the latest shipyard spec and Keptn has been performance optimized to scale for more projects, services and SLO validations!
This session includes live demos on getting started with Keptn 0.8 to build your own performance and resiliency self-service platform. You will learn about the new shipyard specification and how you can extend Keptn to integrate with your deployment, testing and notification tools of choice.
Andreas Grabner (@grabnerandi) has 20+ years of experience as a software developer, tester and architect and is an advocate for high-performing cloud scale applications. He is a regular contributor to the DevOps community, a frequent speaker at technology conferences and regularly publishes articles on blog.dynatrace.com. In his spare time you can most likely find him on one of the salsa dancefloors of the world!
- 2021 – Virtual PAC – Keptn 0.8: Automating Distributed Performance & Resiliency Testing
- 2020 Virtual PAC – Blog post – Automate Test Analysis with a Custom Keptn SLI provider
- 2020 Virtual PAC – Presentation
- 2020 Virtual PAC – Recording
- 2020 Santorini – Blog post – SLO Validation as a Self Service with Keptn Quality Gates
- 2020 Santorini – Presentation – Slides
- 2019 Chamonix – Presentation – Slides
- 2017 Scotland – Presentation 2017 Blog Post – The Future of Performance Engineering