Automate Test Analysis with a custom Keptn SLI Provider
Learn how to build your own SLI provider to let Keptn automate your Test Result Analysis.
Keptn is an event driven open source project that includes automated SLI validation. While Keptn already provides SLI support for Prometheus, Dynatrace and Neotys we want to show you how you can extend Keptn by implementing your own SLI provider for your performance result store, e.g: Elastic, Splunk, CloudWatch, …
Andreas Grabner (@grabnerandi) has 20+ years of experience as a software developer, tester and architect and is an advocate for high-performing cloud scale applications. He is a regular contributor to the DevOps community, a frequent speaker at technology conferences and regularly publishes articles on blog.dynatrace.com. In his spare time you can most likely find him on one of the salsa dancefloors of the world!
- 2020 Virtual PAC – Blog post – Automate Test Analysis with a Custom Keptn SLI provider
- 2020 Virtual PAC – Presentation
- 2020 Virtual PAC – Recording
- 2020 Santorini – Blog post – SLO Validation as a Self Service with Keptn Quality Gates
- 2020 Santorini – Presentation – Slides
- 2019 Chamonix – Presentation – Slides
- 2017 Scotland – Presentation 2017 Blog Post – The Future of Performance Engineering