Life Shift in Performance Testing
Shifts in performance testing in Agile world
- How to approach Performance testing in Agile world and also the transition pain points from Waterfall to Agile
- Processes involved in Performance testing
- Importance of agile/robust scripting, active Monitoring of Test Execution, Deeper Analysis and Report Presentation to the team
- How to identify/uncover Bottlenecks
- Recommend and help Developer to identify and fix the buggy code
Gayatree Nalwadad is the Principal Quality Assurance Engineer at Fidelity Investments for around 10 years. She’s responsible for All Performance Testing of the Business Unit she works in. She led a Team and now works as individual contributor sprinkling the performance testing to every role with great passion for Quality. Most of the projects she’s working follow Agile Methodology. Gayatree comes to Fidelity from Infosys Technology Ltd (India) where she worked as Performance Test Engineer and served clients like BoFA and Adidas.
She has an overall experience of 13+ years in Software Testing Industry. She has completed LoadRunner Certification and Software Testing Certification from SQE Training (a TechWell Company).