BOSTON, MA – January 10, 2019 – Neotys announces NeoLoad 6.8, the latest release for its performance testing platform. With this release, NeoLoad continues to provide performance testing automation for the range of web, mobile and SAP applications, and APIs.
NeoLoad 6.8 offers new features such as design tests as code, GIT support, Tricentis Tosca integration and enhancements to our Data Exchange API and Webhooks support.
NeoLoad provides testers and developers automatic test design and maintenance, the most realistic simulation of user behavior, fast root cause analysis and built-in integrations with the entire SDLC toolchain. Automate performance test design, maintenance, and runtime within CI pipelines.
What’s New in this Release?
- Tricentis Tosca Integration – Convert SAP GUI functional test assets into performance tests
- Data Exchange API – Consume functional, APM and performance testing data in one view in NeoLoad Web
- Test Design as Code – Design performance tests as code using YAML and automate performance testing within CI pipelines
- GIT Enhanced Integration – Now branch and tag performance tests in GIT
- Webhooks Enhanced Support – Test IDs are now provided as variables for the webhook payload
Discover all of NeoLoad 6.8’s enhancements on our What’s New page.
Neotys has nearly 15 years of development investment into NeoLoad – the performance testing platform designed to accelerate Agile and DevOps processes. It’s built by engineers who recognized that to achieve their Agile adoption objective; they needed to create a product that could facilitate superior load and performance testing continuously. The result – faster test creation and maintenance with NeoLoad. For more information about Neotys or NeoLoad, visit: neotys.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.