October 2020 Release
What’s New in NeoLoad 7.6?
New analysis capabilities
Dashboards now include tables and text-editable comment fields to organize analysis. These new analysis capabilities come in addition to previously released line graphs.
Click on image to enlarge
Download graphs as PNG
When analysing your test results through dashboards you can share a specific graph by downloading it as a PNG file.
When synchronizing test scenarios with external processes (monitoring, chaos) you can declare external events that will appear in Neoload Web test results values.
CRUD-based Workspace management
Programmatically manage (create, update, delete) your workspaces and their settings like quotas and members.
See Workspace Management API
Advanced setting for a scenario
Define advanced settings for an as-code scenario like monitoring options, rendezvous policies, excluded URLs, or APM configuration.
Custom Load Policy
You can define an as-code Custom Load Policy.
- Support of client certificate for Websocket
- [Dynatrace native integration] Several fixes for large scale use cases
- [Silverlight] Ability to disable base64 encoding in case it contains clear text needed for correlation
- [Citrix] TextGet action inserted by Citrix capture helper contains the recorded response
- Compare response content with recorded content for custom actions in the Check Virtual User dialog.
- Testers, not only Admins, can see the roles of members of the Workspace.