NeoLoad Web Overview
NeoLoad Web centralizes test analysis for running or terminated tests.
- Test analysis (overview, values, events)
- Multiple customizable, shareable dashboards, based on custom graphs
- REST API Access to both test and monitoring data
NeoLoad Web embodies the future of NeoLoad’s performance testing platform. It is designed to become the centralized and shared point from where testing teams will start their tests as well as analyze and access test results.
- Share test analysis for running or terminated tests with anyone involved: developers, QA managers, business stakeholders and product owners
- View test results during runtime in Continuous Integration (CI) testing environments
- Extract test data and metrics through NeoLoad Web’s API. Analyze and correlate test data with other metrics from 3rd-party data providers, and build your own custom reports from 3rd-party data analysis tools
How It Works
- The NeoLoad Controller executes the test locally and sends the test data to NeoLoad Web while the test is running
- Test data is both stored locally for an advanced analysis on the Controller and stored within NeoLoad Web for a remote web-based analysis
Performance Test Analysis
- Overview of test with predefined graphs and global indicators
- Detailed statistics for each element (Transactions, requests, monitoring counters…)
- List of events that occurred during the test (Errors, Monitoring thresholds)
REST API Access to Test and Monitoring Data
The NeoLoad Web centralized REST API provides access to test data for a running or terminated test. This data can be pushed to an external tool (for example Elastic Search, Tableau, etc.) or used to make a decision to continue or abort a process in a CI/automation scenario.
Trends in NeoLoad Web
Users can graph trends of key statistics covering several tests to quickly identify performance regression. Trends are essential indicators of the progress (or regression) of daily performance testing of newly-released versions of application components. Spotting trends in performance regression more quickly and pinpointing which changes introduced the regression, leads to easier and cheaper resolution. Trends also give testers an immediate and clear idea of the general quality trend of tests in terms of performance.
Multiple Customizable, Shareable Dashboards
- Personalized graphical dashboards allow you to mix several elements and KPIs in the same graph (e.g. average transaction times, average request response time, and total transaction failed for each individual element)
- Compare results of current test with baseline tests
- Works for completed tests and running tests in real-time
- Collaborate and share test results easily using a web-based centralized interface, to stakeholders who would like to participate in (or just consume) the analysis, but who are not performance testing specialists
Graph Substitution in NeoLoad Web Dashboard
A tester can easily replace the graph of an existing test with another test in that same dashboard, as well as all other dashboards that use that same graph, in order to reproduce the analysis done on a test (including defined graphs, etc.) on a new test. This saves time and speeds up both the process of building dashboards as workspaces, and the analysis of a new test result.
SaaS or On-Premises: Deployment Flexibility
NeoLoad Web is available as either a SaaS deployment or as a standard Docker container-based, on-premises deployment. While SaaS-based deployment is the quickest and easiest way to get started with NeoLoad Web, the available on-premises deployment accommodates customers who have security or other concerns with a SaaS deployment.
The ‘NeoLoad Web’ option is required for SaaS commercial plans or on-premises deployment for each NeoLoad Controller, in order to send its results to NeoLoad Web. NeoLoad Web Free Edition and SaaS Trial Plans are always available for all editions.
If you want expanded SaaS usage beyond that provided in the Free plan (intended for limited usage and evaluation purposes), you will need to subscribe to a paid plan for SaaS delivery.
VUH & Daily Rental
|NeoLoad Web option||Included||Not available||Option||Included||Included|
|SaaS Deployment for NeoLoad Web||Free Plan**||Free Plan only||Paid plan or Free Plan||Paid plan or Free Plan||Included*|
|On-Premises Deployment of NeoLoad Web||Free||Not available||Free||Free||Free|
** If existing customers have another paid SaaS plan they can connect to that paid plan
* Free plan for which the test execution quota is not taken into account
NeoLoad Web SaaS Plans
The NeoLoad Web SaaS Plans rely on two quotas:
- Test execution – the cumulated duration of tests sent by the NeoLoad Controller to NeoLoad Web during the current calendar month
- Storage – the cumulated duration of stored tests
|Usage||Evaluation and free usage||Users of NeoLoad Professional Edition||Users of NeoLoad Enterprise Edition||Higher Usage of Professional or Enterprise Edition|
|Test Execution |
(Per calendar month)
(higher quota than predefined plan)
(Stored test results duration)
(higher quota than predefined plan)
How to use NeoLoad Web
Requirements for NeoLoad Standard Edition and Professional Edition
NeoLoad requires a license key with the NeoLoad Web option enabled
- NeoLoad Free edition and NeoLoad Enterprise edition include the option
- Customers of NeoLoad Standard Edition and Professional Edition can either download a NeoLoad Free edition or contact Neotys to get a Trial license key to test with a higher number of VUs
Each user has a Free plan enabled!
As a NeoLoad Free Edition user or existing NeoLoad customer, you can access your free SaaS plan, which has been already provisioned.
Where to start