NeoLoad continues to build support for the Enterprise bimodal IT organizations who develop and test applications with two separate styles of work: Waterfall and Agile.
NeoLoad covers the range of these application and API testing needs and optimizes performance testing within both development methodologies.
Why Should You Attend?
Discover how NeoLoad 6.8 can help you:
- Convert SAP GUI functional test assets into performance tests with Tricentis Tosca Integration
- Consume functional, APM and performance testing data in one view in NeoLoad Web with Data Exchange API
- Test Design as Code – Design performance tests as code using YAML and automate performance testing within CI pipelines
- Branch and tag performance tests in GIT thanks to enhanced Integration with GIT
- Test IDs as variables for the webhook payload with with improved Support for Webhooks
Paul Bruce works with Neotys as a Sr. Performance Engineer. His expertise includes cloud management, API design and experience, continuous testing (at scale), and organizational learning frameworks. He writes, listens, and teaches about software delivery patterns in enterprises and key industries around the world.