Product Marketing Manager
Location: Lexington Office
Do you love words? Do you love deeply technical products and technology in general? Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing organization where you will be a key contributor to the overall marketing strategy?
If so, Neotys is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing company. This individual will spearhead the development and implementation of Neotys’s content and editorial calendar and be responsible for writing relevant content that drives engagement in a highly technical environment. This position will be predominantly writing focused. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of writing compelling B2B content on software development technologies and practices such as Agile and DevOps, continuous integration, cloud or microservices, application development or testing, etc. resulting in increased awareness, engagement and demand.
- Participate in and help manage product launches
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar in alignment with strategic marketing plan
- Produce consistent flow of white papers, email, case studies, presentation content, brochures
- Increase media presence with creation of contributed articles, speaking/award submissions and monthly press releases
- Actively manage, write and launch the blog
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, product management to create content for new launches and existing products – effectively communicating functionality and value propositions
- Create search engine optimized digital content to drive increased web traffic
- Ongoing measurement of results and optimization of content
- Ensure consistent voice across all written materials while maintaining Neotys brand standards
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends in support of timely, relevant content creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical marketing, computer science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of software development technology including CI/CD, SaaS models, cloud technologies, containers.
- Ability to synthesize and create new creative content about converging technologies that will be provocative, thought provoking and engaging.
- 3-5+ years product experience; 2+ years B2B content / marketing / product marketing experience or demonstrably relatable experience.
- Demonstrated B2B content creation required, technology experience required.
- Editorial mindset, strong project management skills.
- Highly creative with the ability to transform data driven insights into relevant content.
- Superb technical writing skills. Writing samples required.
If your profile matches our requirements, please forward your resume together with a letter of application to: .