You don’t need another thesis on the benefits of testing early and often. This guide is intended for performance engineers who get “why” to automate performance testing in CI/CD pipelines but need practical advice on “how.”
This paper helps you get from theory to practice. Specifically, we offer guidance on laying the foundation for a successful transition to an automated continuous testing approach, with pragmatic solutions to overcoming common automation blockers.
- Strategies for prioritizing what to automate
- Picking the right targets
- “Easy” scripting
- Best practices for developing dedicated performance pipelines
- Overcoming test infrastructure obstacles
- Ensuring trustworthy go/no-go decisions
Developed by performance engineers for performance engineers, Getting Started with Automated Performance Testing is your first best step to getting a continuous performance testing process up and running.