Select license settings
The license management screen is available at any time with the Help > License Management command menu.
The License General settings section makes it possible to run NeoLoad:
- Using a local license file, with the following actions:
- Using a shared license, retrieved from NeoLoad Web or Neotys Team Server, with the following actions:
- Using VUHs (or Virtual User Hours). For more information, see VUH.
- Once you have loaded, activated, or reserved a license key:
- The License Information panel displays the main properties about the license.
- If you need exhaustive information, a click on the More details... link displays the comprehensive list of the authorized modules associated with the license.