Request a lease in offline mode
- To generate a request to lease license capacity offline
- In License Configuration Settings, select Use a server.
- Select Neotys Team Server.
- Check the option Manage licenses offline.
- Click the Lease... button.
The Lease wizard is displayed.
- In the Details step, enter the ID of your license, the number of Web and SAP Virtual Users and the amount of time you need as well as your Neotys Team Server credentials.
- In the Destination step, keep or change the name and location for the lease request file.
- In the Confirmation step, the lease request file
.lse is created and available at the path selected.
- Click Finish.
You need now to process the lease request file
.lse in NTS to generate a lease response file. For more information, see Process an offline lease request in the Neotys Team Server Documentation.
- Warning: Once the lease request file
.lse has been generated, the lease response file
.rsp must be imported back into NeoLoad within 20 minutes.