Delete a reserved Cloud session
A Cloud session can be deleted as long as no Load Generator is started. To stop an active session, see Terminate a Cloud session.
- Information: If a Cloud session is deleted before it has started, the Cloud credits/VUHs are refunded to the workgroup.
A reserved Cloud session can be deleted in the Cloud Console:
- with the Reservation > My reservations command, or
- with the Administration > My Cloud sessions command.
The My Cloud sessions screen is displayed.
In the Session Status drop-down list, selecting "Reserved", then clicking on the Search button makes it possible to displays the list of the reserved sessions.
For a reserved session, a click on the Delete command deletes it after clicking Yes in the warning dialog.
- To delete a reserved Cloud session
- Open the Online Cloud Console:
- on the Neotys website
- In the NeoLoad Controller, with the Open Cloud Console toolbar button, then with the Online Cloud Console link.
- Enter your E-mail and Password. Click Sign-In. The My Cloud sessions screen is displayed
- In Session status, select "Reserved" and click Search.
- Select a reserved session, and click Delete.
- In the warning dialog, click Yes.