Configure NeoLoad scenario tests
In order to indicate to the designated tester which scenario to use when executing the test, the NeoLoad test has to be configured.
- To configure a NeoLoad scenario test
- Select a NeoLoad scenario test in the test plan tree.
- Click the Test Script tab to configure the NeoLoad scenario settings:
- Project Name
- Project Location
- Scenario Name
- Click Save.
- In the Design Steps tab, a new design step is created. Its name is the one of the scenario, and its description indicates the project name and location.
- Tip: The NeoLoad project can be zipped and attached either to the test or subject folder using the Attachment tab to be shared by all testers.