What's new in NeoLoad 6.7
To explore the new exciting features, see What’s New in NeoLoad 6.7.
- Overriding scenario settings (load profile, test duration) with a YAML file when launching tests through the command line or with a CI Plugin. See ‘-project’ option in command line documentation.
- Swagger/OpenAPI import: Create easily REST API calls from a Swagger/OpenAPI descriptor. See Create a User Path based on API requests.
- AppDynamics integration on Neotys Labs to correlate data from AppDynamics with NeoLoad.
- SAP GUI: Remotely manage on the same machine several Load Generators running in several Terminal Server sessions. See the Terminal Services installation guide.
- The Script Converter now converts LoadRunner SAP GUI scripts.
- The Script Converter project now becomes open-source and accepts contributions. See the GitHub project.
- Documentation: Overview of the NeoLoad API.
- Documentation: New SAP GUI Load Testing guide.
- Launch tests through NeoLoad Web using Docker-based NeoLoad Controllers.
- Enhanced network emulation on Windows environments. See WAN emulation.
- User Paths can dynamically get the IP of the Controller to send data through the Data Exchange API. JS API: context.getControllerIp(), updated Custom action API, new variable ‘NL-ControllerIp’.
12201 - When a command line test that sends data to NeoLoad Web is stopped, then the test does not stop in Neoload Web.
12247 - Wrong mapping of SAP GUI Event columns.
12246 - Wrong mapping of SAP GUI Event doubleClickItem on tree node.
12240 - XHR Streaming requests are not seen by NeoLoad as streaming.
12215 - The Proxy password attached to a Zone may not be saved properly.
12202 -The LoadGeneratorAgent process may not stop properly on “Exit”.
12206 - The Load Generator Docker container contains too many files.
12241 - Closing a websocket channel is clearing all cookies.
12233 - Screenshots are not taken correctly with macOS 10.14 Mojave.