Browse the documentation
There are a few ways to find the content you're looking for.
- The Contents navigation panel displays the documentation framework.
- The Index panel helps find a documentation section from a selection of keywords.
- The Search field makes it possible to make a full-text search query on the whole portal:
- The search engine returns first the exact matches found in section titles, then in section content.
- The Match partial words option performs a search for all variations of a word or word fragment.
- At all times, a click on the icon displays the Welcome page and unfolds the Contents navigation tree.
- A breadcrumb is displayed above the title of every section to get back in the reading path.
To share information:
- The icon prints the current page.
- The icon is useful to send us feedback about the current page.