How can I get back a Cloud session?
In NeoLoad, you can easily get back a Cloud session reserved from your Customer area on the Neotys website as soon as it is available, or a Cloud session previously created.
- To get back a Cloud session
- Choose the Runtime section and the Scenarios tab.
- In the Load Generators area, click on the Add a Cloud session button.
- The connection window is displayed. Connect using your client account login details.
- The New Cloud Session Wizard is displayed. Select Use an already reserved cloud session. Click Next.
- Select the workgroup and the session you want. Click Next.
- Validate the information on the summary step and click Finish.
- The Cloud Load Generators are automatically added to the NeoLoad project.
For more information, see Test from the Cloud.