Can I extend the duration of my Cloud session?
When you start or reserve a Cloud session, you have to indicate a start and end date. This can be done through your Neotys Web portal or directly from NeoLoad
If your session has already started, you can extend it using NeoLoad or the web portal.
- To extend the duration of a Cloud session
- Choose the Runtime section and the Scenarios tab.
- In the Load Generators area, click on the button Open the Cloud Management Console, and select your Cloud session.
- Click on the Change Session button.
- In the dialog box displayed, change the date of the session planned end. Check that Load Generators are available during the extended period of time.
For more information, see Test from the Cloud.