How do I transfer a license between workstations?
A standard license may be transferred from one workstation to another. This operation de-activates the key on the first machine, making NeoLoad inoperative with that key on that machine.
- To transfer the license key
- Click Help > License Management.
- Select License.
- Choose Use a License file.
- Click Transfer to another machine.
- In the deactivation wizard, select the folder for the deactivation request file and click Next.
- The last wizard screen confirms that the
license-inactivation.req file is created. You must send the file, now or later, in:
- Click Finish to close the wizard.
- Wait for the reply from the Neotys central license server saying that the license file can be used on the new machine.