Recording failure of Java Applet
My Java applet recording is not working. It uses HTTPS to communicate with the web server.
To allow NeoLoad to capture the HTTPS requests, the browser Java plug-in must be configured to use the NeoLoad recording proxy as proxy server.
- To configure this setting
- In the configuration panel, open the
- Click on the General tab, then on the Network settings button.
- Choose Use the proxy server and configure localhost as the host name and the NeoLoad proxy port (default is
- Validate this setting and restart your browser before recording your scenario.