Extracting from the server response body. Given the following content
Your order number Mr Smith is:12345 and that the string to be extracted is
12345 to be used in a subsequent request.
The Variable Extractor is defined with:
- Variable name: "MyVariable"
- Extract from: "Message body"
- Regular expression to be matched: "Your order number(.+)? is:([0-9]+);"
- Value template: "$2$" as it is the order number that must be extracted and not the name of the person.
- Occurrence within the page: "1"
- Use $1$ to obtain the name. ($0$ would return the complete matched text: "Your order number Mr Smith is:12345;")
- Default value: "-1" for example.