Set up the environment for Advanced actions
- Get Eclipse (IDE for Java Developers): https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
- (Only for eclipse earlier than 1.8): Install the M2E connector for the Eclipse JDT Compiler as described here.
- Add the Neotys Maven archetype catalog to eclipse:
- Go to Window > Preferences
- Go to Maven > Archetypes > Add Remote Catalog
- Enter "
http://maven.neotys.com/content/groups/public/archetype-catalog.xml" in the Catalog File field.
- Enter "Neotys" in the Description field.
- Click Verify... and then OK to add the catalog.
- Click Apply and Close in Preferences.
All the Maven projects used in the tutorial are available on GitHub in the following repository: https://github.com/ttheol/NeoLoadTutorials.git