Use an Advanced action
- Information: Refer to the relevant page in this section for more details on a specific Advanced action.
- To use an Advanced action
- Insert the Advanced action in your User Path.
The main panel indicates the name of the Advanced action and its version.
- Click the pencil icon to edit a parameter value on several rows.
- Use the [ + ] button to add a parameter line.
- Use the [ - ] button to remove a parameter line.
Consider the executions of an Action as requests in the statistics
If you want NeoLoad.to consider the executions of an Action as requests in the calculation of the statistics and graphs displayed in Runtime and Results sections
- Check the box The execution of this action is considered as a request.