Export a project for NeoSense offline
If unable to connect to NeoSense Server from NeoLoad, you can still export a project offline. NeoLoad will zip and export your project into an archive file and store it in the location you specify.
- Information: To be exported, a project must contain at least one User Path with one or more non-empty Transactions.
- To export a project for NeoSense in offline mode
- In the menu bar, choose File > Export Project for NeoSense or use the Export your project for NeoSense toolbar button.
- In the Export Project for NeoSense dialog, select Offline mode.
- Choose the location where the exported NeoLoad project will be saved.
- The default name is the name of the project but you can also rename the zip archive.
- Select the optional elements to export: Screenshot and/or Recorded requests and responses if you want to retrieve your project as is from NeoSense to NeoLoad.
- Click OK to start the export.
The exported project will appear as a zip file at the specified location.