Configure the project
The Oracle Forms applet often issues requests that result in an HTTP 404 error on the server. Therefore, you will need to tell NeoLoad not to count these as errors by using the following procedure:
- To ignore HTTP 404 errors in the recording
- In NeoLoad, click Edit > Preferences.
- Click on the Project settings tab.
- Select the Runtime parameters category.
- Check the option Do not mark the specified HTTP error code when the same error occurs during the record.
- Click OK to confirm the setting.