Build a Business Transaction when recording
During the recording, the Recording Bar allows defining business transactions (or Containers).
- To create a business transaction during the recording
- Start the recording.
- To begin a new business transaction, enter its name in the Container field.
- Carry out the actions relating to the business transaction in the browser.
- To finish the business transaction, delete or replace the name in the Container field.
- To stop the recording, close the browser or click on the Stop button in the NeoLoad Recording Toolbar.
- Information: Only those business transactions at the Virtual User root may be created using the Recording Toolbar.