Create a shared remote NeoLoad executable
When Bamboo and NeoLoad are hosted on different machines, creating an executable requires:
- a NeoLoad test configured in the NeoLoad
- a remote agent configured in Bamboo
- a NeoLoad task configured in Bamboo
- To configure a shared remote NeoLoad executable
- In Bamboo, click the Administration cogwheel icon on the top right part of the screen and select Overview.
- In the Build resources navigation panel on the left, click Agents.
- In the Remote Agents section, click Shared Remote Capabilities at the right.
- Choose Capability Type > Executable in the Add Capability section.
- In the Server capabilities screen, add a new capability with the following properties:
- Capability type: choose
- Type: choose
- Executable label: enter a label to uniquely identify the executable.
- Path: enter the path to your NeoLoad installation, e.g. "
C:\Program Files\NeoLoad 6.9\bin\NeoLoadCmd.exe
- Click Add.