- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
With SAP NetWeaver monitor, NeoLoad listens all of your SAP NetWeaver Application Server (since 7.1.x) critical counters, including:
- Sessions. Data counters for this category contain usage information for HTTP sessions. Examples include the total number of accessed sessions and the average number of concurrently active HTTP sessions.
- Transactions. Monitors transactions for the whole server including committed et rolled-back ones.
- HTTP Channel. This section allows the user to monitor the HTTP access point.
- JMS. This section allows the user to monitor the JMS runtime counters for each server instance.
- Applications. This section allows the user to monitor overall connectivity to back-end resource systems.
- JDBC Connection Pool. This section allows the user to monitor the JDBC connection pool counters. The counters are available for each server or connection pool.
- Portal. This section allows the user to monitor activities and applications of the SAP portal.
- Requests Performance. This section allows the user to retrieve JARM counters (Java Application Response Time Measurement).
- Memory. This section allows the user to monitor memory usage of the SAP NetWeaver Application Server (used, available…).
- Thread Pools. Monitors thread pool information for the WebLogic Server.
More information: Category dedicated to SAP