These monitors collect the main performance statistics for MySQL database servers. The data collected will help you evaluate your database’s performance during the load test and pinpoint any problems related either to the application’s development or to the various server parameter settings.
- Preconfigured Monitoring: Each module ships pre-configured with the performance counters tailored to your system.
- Threshold Alerts: NeoLoad provides threshold values –derived from industry best practices- to raise the appropriate alerts.
- Agentless Monitoring: The design of our monitoring modules, based on industry standards, ensures non-intrusive remote monitoring.
- Real Time: The counter values and the threshold alerts are available as soon as the test is run.
- Import: Import data from external monitoring tools.
Note: All the modules are included with the free edition.
Monitors are classified by category, each category providing several performance counters for memory, call speed, cache use ratios etc.
The monitor categories are:
- Connections: Shows the number of open, system and idle connections for the database.
- IO requests: Shows the number of bytes received and sent to the server.
- Select Rates: Shows the select rate sent to the server.
- Read Rates: Shows the read rate sent to the server.
- Key Rates: Shows the key rate sent to the server.
- Commands Rates: Shows the rate of the different commands sent to the server.
- Query Cache: Shows the query cache state.
- Tables: Shows the usage of the tables of the server.
- Memory: Shows the memory allocated to the various pools and buffers.
- Miscellaneous: Provides various ratios to help optimize database settings for the requests made to it.
Find Out More
MySQL is a trademark of Sun Microsystems in U.S.A and other countries.