NeoLoad 6.7 is a significant step in the Shift Left motion, enabling teams to test earlier in the software development lifecycle – at the API level. New features such as performance tests as code and Swagger files import to create tests make API performance testing easier and more effective.
Combined with enhanced APM integration and power features supporting traditional system-wide load testing, the latest release positions NeoLoad as the most advanced enterprise platform covering performance testing throughout all SDLC stages and supporting most modern and legacy technologies.
Why Should You Attend?
- To discover NeoLoad 6.7’s features and how they can help with:
- Testing as code: Conduct performance tests with your everyday development tool/IDE
- Accelerated API test design: Import Swagger/OpenAPI files to create API performance tests
- Enhanced AppDynamics integration
- Expanded SAP GUI support: Faster and more scalable load testing
Bill runs Professional Services and Support for Neotys USA where he helps organizations looking to solve load and performance testing problems for their web and mobile applications. He is a performance testing tool expert with many Trainer/Teacher certifications from Neotys, IBM Rational, and HP.