Position: Sales Engineer in Digital Testing
Location: Lexington Office
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with our sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for the Neotys products. Expert in the performance testing and monitoring of web and mobile applications, the Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Responsible for leading the technical sales cycle in support of the Account executive, understanding the customer environment and pain points and articulate the value proposition of the Neotys’ solutions in this context through different proof steps.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations,
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and partners, online and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and SOWs.
- Inform Sales Team members of potential customer problems and/or revenue potential
- Able to travel throughout sales territory; based in Lexington, MA.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in implementing technology solutions and knowledge of software sales. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Specific attributes include:
- 3-5+ years relevant experience working with technical sales, product management, and marketing teams
- Performance Engineering experience and field activities in load testing and/or monitoring
- Expertise in a load testing solution (NeoLoad, LoadRunner or BlazeMeter) or monitoring solution
- Experience in SAP load testing engagement is a plus
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Continuous Integration and automated delivery tools such as Jenkins Pipeline and Gitflow
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EC2, Terraform, or OpenShift is preferred
- Knowledgeable of the Continuous Integration process and eco-system
- A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
- A desire to learn, improve, and support a work environment where colleagues do the same
If your profile matches our requirements, please forward your resume together with a letter of application to: