NeoLoad continues to build support for the enterprise bimodal IT organizations who develop and test applications with two separate styles of work:
- Waterfall development for existing application maintenance and internal business operations
- Agile development for digital innovations
NeoLoad covers the range of application and API testing needs and optimizes performance testing within both development methodologies.
What’s New in the NeoLoad 6.8 Release?
- Tricentis Tosca Integration – Convert SAP GUI functional test assets into performance tests
- Data Exchange API – Consume functional, APM and performance testing data in one view in NeoLoad Web
- Test Design as Code – Design performance tests as code using YAML and embed performance testing into CI pipelines
- GIT Enhanced Integration – Now branch and tag performance tests in GIT
- Webhooks Enhanced Support – Test IDs are now provided as variables for the webhook payload
Join us on Thursday, January 17th, 11:00 am EST to see first-hand what NeoLoad 6.8 can do for you!