All Ramp Up India Recordings Now Available On Demand
Weren’t able to attend the Ramp Up 2020 – India virtual summit? No problem: now you can get all the recorded presentations and watch them at your convenience.
- Neotys Alliance Manager Sriram Rajaram introduces the Ramp Up India 2020 with a special guest.
- Neotys CEO Thibaud Bussière presents the 2020 State of Performance Engineering in our “new normal” and why performance has more business relevance now than ever before.
- Neotys VP Partners & Alliances Laurent Gaudy presents “A Tribute to India” and the importance of having our trusted partners on-site during these special days.
- Neotys Head of Product Patrick Wolf dives into the 3 pillars of NeoLoad innovation: design excellence, runtime of your choice, and analysis — and gives a sneak peek into where Neoyts is headed.
- Arzeth Jimenez, Test Engineering Analyst at Accenture: “Mobile Testing using NeoLoad & Challenges with Single Sign-on”.
- Ramalingam Jothi, Head of Performance Testing & Engineering at TCS: “Performance Engineering for Assuring Superior Customer Experience”.
- Hari Krishnan Ramachandran – Performance Architect, Customer Experience Assurance Practice at Cognizant: “How to Overcome the Performance Myths in Cloud”.
- Prashant Palvai – Head of Performance Testing and Engineering Delivery group, Infosys: “Infosys & Neotys helping multi-billion dollar American Diary processor successfully migrate from MS Dynamics to SAP S4/Hana”.
- Neeladri Nath, Senior Manager, Capgemini: “Citrix Storefront Performance Testing”.
- Henrik Rexed, Partner Solution Evangelist and Patrice Albaret, Product & Innovation at Neotys: “Neotys is at the forefront of innovation”.