All 10 Ramp Up Recordings Now Available On Demand
Weren’t able to attend the Ramp Up 2020 – Europe virtual summit? No problem: now you can get all 10 recorded presentations and watch them at your convenience.
- Neotys CEO Thibaud Bussière presents the 2020 State of Performance Engineering in our “new normal” and why performance has more business relevance now than ever before.
- Neotys Head of Product Patrick Wolf dives into the 3 pillars of NeoLoad innovation: design excellence, runtime of your choice, and analysis — and gives a sneak peek into where Neoyts is headed.
- In An Industrial Approach to Performance Testing, Marc-Antoine Torti shows how Yves Rocher has been able to scale self-service testing to slice validation from 2 months to 2 days.
- Andi Grabner (Dynatrace) and Henrik Rexed (Neotys) discuss how the Dynatrace-Neotys integration helps align performance engineering with business goals in The Secret Sauce to Performance Engineering as a Service.
- Learn about a telecom giant’s Journey Into Performance Engineering from Corrine Dubois, Head of Integration and Performance at Orange.
- Hear Forrester analyst Chris Condo discuss Performance-Driven DevOps and how shifting to a product focus helps all teams understand the importance of performance in delivering business value.
- Alexander Hanelt (IT ERGO) and Roman Ferstl (Triscon) discuss how they leveraged intelligent integration for Automated Performance Tests with NeoLoad, Dynatrac and Keptn.
- Hear How Raiffeisen Bank Accelerates Load and Performance Testing to test more with fewer resources and deliver more reliable software, faster.
- See how Twinformatics (Vienna Insurance Group) and Triscon converted automated functional test cases for performance tests in minutes in their session, Automating Test Design in NeoLoad with Tosca.