Providing flexible licensing programs to meet the growing use cases required by testing professionals is essential to delivering a complete load testing solution.
Neotys offers two types of licenses, standard and shared, under terms designed to meet the needs of users:
- Standard license: permits the user to install and use a NeoLoad Controller on a single machine.
- Shared license: enables teams to share or divide a central pool of VUs across multiple NeoLoad controllers in order to service multiple projects at the same time.
Neotys serves two user populations, “End Users” and “Service Providers”:
- “End Users” use NeoLoad only for their own purposes to test their own applications and not to perform services for others.
- “Service Providers” use NeoLoad only to provide services for their clients to test their client's applications.
Licenses are available as a permanent (perpetual) license for End Users only. Licenses are also available as a rental license for End Users and for Service Providers.
End Users who typically run test campaigns continuously are able to leverage their investment with a permanent license, which can be upgraded over time to meet ongoing needs.
Service Providers can match the term of their license to the duration of their project.
Maintenance and Support
All rental licenses include maintenance and support in the price for the term of the license. For End Users Basic support is included with permanent licenses. Annual maintenance and support contracts called Gold Support Contracts are sold separately. Gold Support Contracts are recommended as they offer End Users the following features and benefits:
- Includes upgrades for major and minor versions
- Provides bug fixes, feature requests, priority email and telephone support
- Permits upgrades to the number of virtual users
- Automatically renewable
Configuring a license is straightforward and is a function of three elements:
- The maximum number of simultaneous virtual users required
- The number of optional protocols selected
- The number of optional modules selected
Cloud support, the HTTP and HTTPS protocols and any number of load generators are included with NeoLoad at no additional cost. The cost of a license depends on the configuration elements noted above, the license term (rental or permanent), the license type (standard or shared), and the user type (End User or Service Provider).
Summary of Licenses Available
End Users Licenses
Service Providers Licenses
(for the annual license only)
Please read and accept the terms of the NeoLoad Software Agreement before using NeoLoad.